A Homeowners Insurance Policy For You
Whether you own a house, a condo or a townhome, your South Carolina home represents a significant investment. Beyond that, it’s the place where you live, sleep and spend time with your family. Hopefully, your home is a safe oasis, a place you can go to relax and get away from the demands of life. Regardless of what type of home you own, you need to protect it. South Carolina Insurance Brokers can help. We offer several customizable homeowners policies through our network of insurance providers.
- Pays for damage or destruction to your house and any unattached structures and buildings, such as fences, detached garages, and storage sheds.
- Personal Property
- Covers the contents of your house, including furniture, clothing and appliances, if they are stolen, damaged, or destroyed.
- Protects you against financial loss if you are sued and found legally responsible for someone else's injury or property damage.
- Medical Payments
- Covers medical bills for people hurt on your property. Medical Payments coverage also pays for some injuries that may happen away from your home, such as if your dog bites someone.
- Loss of Use
- Pays for additional living expenses if your home is too damaged to live in during repairs. Most standard home insurance coverage pays 10 to 20 percent of the amount of your dwelling coverage.
Protection For You
A standard homeowners policy protects more than the home you own. Most policies also include belongings coverage as well as personal liability protection for you and your family that lives in your home. These policies also provide medical payments for guests who are injured in your home. Because homes are as different as the people that live in them, we offer a variety of customizable options. Our agents will work with you to set deductibles and limits that fit your home and your life.
Additional Policy Options
In addition to standard coverage, we also offer specialized coverage based on your needs. Available extended and specialized homeowners insurance options include:
- Earthquake insurance
- Flood insurance
- Scheduled personal property coverage
- Extended limits and personal umbrella coverage
- Rental property insurance
- Landlord liability coverage
- Vacant home coverage
- Vacation or seasonal home insurance
We've Got You Covered
Your home is an investment. More than a monetary investment, it is an investment in comfort and security for yourself and your family. Let South Carolina Insurance Brokers help you protect the things that matter most. Get started today with a free online quote. If you have any questions or want to speak with an insurance professional, call our office during business hours. We look forward to getting to know you.