Motorcycle Insurance in Greenville, SC
If you live in South Carolina, chances are SCIB covers what you ride. SCIB insures a full spectrum of motorcycles from street cycles, Harley Davidsons, cruisers and touring bikes, to dirt bikes and ATVs.
Don't Pay Too Much
One of the great advantages of having your motorcycle coverage through a major insurance company like the ones we represent, is that you may save money by having more than one policy with us. Our agency will be able to help calculate how much money you can save. You also may be able to save money on your premiums if your motorcycle is stored in a garage, if you belong to certain rider groups, or if you have taken a safe rider course sponsored by the Motorcycle Safety Foundation.
- Custom Parts and Equipment
- If you select custom parts coverage, you will receive up to $3,000 in coverage without any additional cost to you. Coverage is available for up to $10,000 in custom parts and equipment.
- Roadside Assistance
- Your motorcycle insurance policy can provide you with a roadside assistance benefit of up to $300 per breakdown.
- Liability Coverage
- You can pick the motorcycle insurance coverage that fits your needs. Many insurance companies offer underlying liability limits high enough to satisfy Personal Umbrella requirements, which means that you may be eligible for this additional coverage. In most states, Guest Passenger liability (mandatory on all street bikes) is automatically included at the same limit as your liability selection. SCIB works with multiple insurance companies so we can provide you with multiple motorcycle insurance coverage options at rates you can afford.
- Medical Coverage
- This coverage provides for certain necessary medical expenses for you and any passenger that are the result of an accident.
- Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist Coverage
- This coverage typically pays for expenses associated with injury or death from an accident caused by an uninsured, underinsured, or hit-and-run driver. It also covers you if you are hit as a pedestrian.